From Numenor to Atlantis. Chapter 4When Elena came to herself, they all were near her bed – except Rodney: as always, a great genius he was too busy.From Numenor to Atlantis. Chapter 4 by Mirelinde
More Like This
– How do you feel? – kindly asked Teyla.
– Well... It isn’t for the first time for me... where is Niam?
– Don't worry, he's alive and he was awake. We placed him in a cell.
– I must see him! Please, help me stand up.
– No, no, lie, – said her Elizabeth. – They’ll bring him here now.
After a minute, John and Ronon indeed led Niam to Elena’s bed – led under escort, stabbing with ARG in the back. Ronon warned that shot, if he will "slide hands somewhere to her". Niam looked haggard – if it could be said about the robot. Come especially close to the woman he dared not – apparently fearing shot in the back.
She smiled him and said suddenly:
– Niamh, forgive me!
Such a turn surprised even the Replicator:
– For what you ask for forgiveness?
And she said:
– On the Earth it w
From Numenor to Atlantis. Chapter 3The only thing that John understood in message by Rodney is that the replicators have been "frozen" (however, it is he saw himself), and that requires the assistance of Dr. Beckett - and in any case went to the jumper with Carson, leaving the rest execution of replicators. Woolsey is why it fared with them...From Numenor to Atlantis. Chapter 3 by Mirelinde
More Like This
Entering the jumper, Carson immediately took up Elena, and John picked up the ARG, but Rodney wildly shouted:
– No!!! - and clutched in his hand.
– What's the matter, Rodney? – John didn’t understand. But he down put weapon...yet.
– She has reprogrammed him!
– You know, that it for a little bit.
– Oh, no! Replicators continuously blocked me and restored him a code of aggression, and I could not remove it - but she removed! Do you understand?! - what does it means for McKay, John understood too well. It was enough to look at the face of the scientist and his round feverish shining eyes. - It is necessary to know how she did it.
– Do y
Never Ending ~ Chapter 13: MysteryNever Ending ~ Chapter 13: Mystery by 0-xcheekymonkeyx-0
More Like This
Chapter 13: Mystery
I heard the familiar swish of the door as well as the heavy rhythm of boots, but I was too weak to open my eyes. They flickered at best, but soon shut. I tried to move my leg, only to have it refuse. In fact there was no feeling; no feeling from the waist down.
"Keller get down here, we have an emergency!" I heard John say and felt his feet stop beside me.
"Liana? Liana, you alright?" He shook my shoulder, but no matter how much I wanted to respond, I couldn't. "Damn it."
I must have passed out because when I woke up I found myself in another room; much different from the cell I was in. The room was quite small, with only my bed. There was a large window at the top and there were people inside, but it was hard to make them out.
"You're awake," Keller said, "how are you feeling?"
I stared at her; confused and afraid of where I was. "Where am I?"
"You're in quarantine. Don't worry; we stopped most of the bleeding before it caused any permanent harm.